ED or in easier terms, Erectile Dysfunction or impotency, is a common condition that effect males, females, married couples, families and all experience it at some time or the other in their lives.
The lack of confidence, the insecurity and lack of self esteem caused by this condition is enormous and has serious implications. To treat this condition we must first look at the root cause.
The main cause of ED occurs when the amount of blood flowing to the male penis is impacted. This impact can be cased by several medical conditions. Poor circulation, stress, blood pressure, heart disease, atherosclerosis, high cholesterol and more associated issues.
Have you ever had a ‘hot’ date and at the wrong moment found that you couldn’t get it up let alone keep it up? Chances are, ED has paid you a visit. 80% of the time excuses are made however feelings of disappointment, despair and not being able to step up to the plate happens.
Your ego is shot. You feel like 1/2 the man that you know you are.
Help is around the corner. (and no, I am not referring to the little blue pill)
Here are some steps that might help:
- Quit smoking. Get help if you have trouble quitting.
- Lose excess pounds. Being overweight can cause or worsen Erectile Dysfunction.
- Physical activity should be added to your daily routine.
- Get treatment for alcohol or drug problems if they exist.
- Relationship issues may need examination.
- This has proven to help. It is all natural & you will even experience greater growth!
The cure for ED lies in a change of lifestyle. If the above 5 items are adhered to then #6 will surely come into play. Click on the above to learn more.
Thanks for reading & watching.